Sunday, January 15, 2006

Got A Match?

By now everyone should have received their pals information. If you haven't been contacted by a hostess with the name of the person you will be spoiling please write to us at sp7hostesses@yahoo.com so we can get your match out to you. It's much easier to find your information through the email account than from the information left when you post a comment to the blog. We know you're all excited to get started and this will help us to get your information to you much more quickly. :-)

If you have received your pals information and haven't dropped them a note to let them know you're out there please do it now. If you've received a note from the pal who will be spoiling you please respond to let them know you got their message. We have lots of worried pals out there because they haven't heard from their spoiler/spoilee.

Have a great time playing and let us know if we can be of any help!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I contacted my pal. Thanks for a fun match up. Abigail

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'kay, this is probably a typical newbie question, but here goes...
I was given person A to spoil, and person B is spoiling me. And fun matches both of them. When it comes to blogging: Can I blog about the things I'm giving to Person A, since they don't know me yet? Or do I want to stick to the stuff about Person B?
I have a feeling it is "No" to person A, but just want to make sure.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't have any SP info in either e-mail account.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat - you may have already done this - but please send us an email from your main account so we can track down your match. All matches have gone out - maybe we have an incorrect email address for you. Thanks.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Mac, I'd give it until this friday before you let your hostess know that your pal hasn't contacted you. Since this was a long weekend in the US, some people may have taken advantage and gone out of town.

Angi, I'd say that you can be vague, but you might not want to post pictures of what you're sending your pal. If you bought them red sock yarn and put a picture it would be completely obvious to someone who is scanning the blogs looking for their spoiler. But if you mention sock yarn, it could be anyone.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather-

I've sent the e-mail from my main e-mail account.

12:26 PM  
Blogger GI said...

I have contacted my spoilee twice now and both times I have gotten no response. She hasn't answered the SP questions or bothered to update her blog in the last 4 months.
Erin is aware of this. Is there a way for me to get someone new to spoil? I'd really like to know that my spoilee is enjoying the stuff I send out.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey, Christine. I'm doing my best and I am on the situation. I emailed you and your pal yesterday about this and I'll keep you posted. If you have concerns, please email me at sp7hostesserin@yahoo.com.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home