Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Button Contest Winner

I tried really hard to think of a really clever title for this post but I've got nothing. So without further ado I give you the winner of the button contest...

Sarah Brown

Congratulations to Sarah and thank you to everyone who took the time to create such awesome buttons for this round of Secret Pal!

EDIT: By popular demand, here are Sarah's two button contributions. And just so you know, winners are chosen in a random drawing with as many entries as buttons they submitted. We received so many creative buttons, picking by talent would be impossible! :)



9 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

Good job, Sarah! Congrats...

10:02 PM  
Blogger ~Silvia~ said...

Oh that's great. Congratulations:). May we know what the winning Button looks like?

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you can show us that button together with this post?

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does the winning button look like?

4:04 AM  
Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Congrats Sarah!! Thank you, Hostesses for getting the SP7 matches out early!!! You guys are awesome!!!

6:05 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Congrats. Which button is it?

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my SP7. I am so excited. I am even a bit jealous that some have already received theirs. Great job hostesses.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Woo Hoo Sarah!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Is it possible to stillparticipate in the secret pal exchange? If you need anyone to step in last minute I am willing. I just came across this today.

Marisol

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home