Friday, February 17, 2006

A call for hostesses:

Hi everyone!

I hope you're really enjoying your SP7 experience. I know I'm having a blast!

I know we've still got 6 weeks left of SP7, but we're already getting a lot of questions about when SP8 will begin. To address this, it's time to start planning! If you've enjoyed SP7, and think you would like to help hostess SP8, let us know! Send an e-mail to sp7hostesses@yahoo.com with "I want to be a hostess for SP8" in the subject line.

Please note that this is just a call for hostesses. As SP8 actually gets planned, we will post more information here, and to the SP8 blog (which we will also publish after we've developed it).

Please continue having fun spoiling your pal! There are still 6 weeks to go, so don't stop now! Keep in touch with your pal, and if you are running short of ideas, e-mail your hostess who I'm sure would be happy too help you out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had the time but I dont BUT I WILL BE A PARTICIPANT AGAIN! :)

I also wanted to thank my secret pal for being so amazing and sending me everything but the kitchen sink! YOU RULE!!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does a hostess do? That info would probably help a lot of us decide if we can help out!! :)

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In addition to Debbie's question. Does being a hostess preclude you from taking part?

6:34 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Being a hostess means as much as you want it to. There are opportunities to do things like enter participants in a spreadsheet, update the participants page, and that sort of housekeeping stuff. Every hostess gets to take a group of participants to "manage" thoughout the exchange. The hostess does the matches for their group and keeps in touch with them throughout to make sure that their experience is as great as it should be.

Hostesses definitely still participate. I suppose you can be a hostess and not participate, but we do all participate. The hostesses get broken up into groups with the other participants, and have no idea who their pal is, just like the rest of you all!

Hope this helps.
Shelby

12:40 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

I have a suggestion for the next SP -- instead of grouping us into an age range like this time, why not group us based on how many packages we plan to send? That way you would be paired with someone who was just as into mailing gifts as you were or planned to be.

6:35 PM  
Blogger shadowlands said...

Having just discovered SP, I would definitely like to participate in SP8. I am also interested in possibly being a hostess - just need a little more information, if you have the time. Thank you!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home